As a coalition, we value the support and involvement of a broad group across civil society.
There are different ways that you can actively participate in More Than Peace:
1. Receive MTP quarterly publication of our focus and the outcomes of our work.
2. Sign up for MTP Prayer WhatsApp broadcasts in praying for the work involved in seeking the transformation of the inequalities and injustices across our nation.
3. Attend or host training at your church, university, school, or work place:
- a 4-hour Election Day Observer Training
- 3 x 4 hour Pre, During and Post Electoral Cycle Observer Training
- 3 day ‘Understanding and Transforming Conflict’ Training
- 3 day Stakeholder Dialogue Training
4. ‘What’s your story?’ – Heartlines: the Centre for Values Promotion is committed to the power of story and positive values to touch hearts and transform behaviour. ‘What’s Your Story’ is their latest initiative to build understanding, greater cohesion and, ultimately trust and reconciliation through the sharing of our stories.
Watch the trailer here and get in touch if we can facilitate a story sharing event with you. Email here to find out more about any of our training options.